This happens very rarely but going to have dinner and a few drinks with some fabulous ladies! Children are fed, bathed and in pjs so all Daddy has to do is get them to bed. Wearing my new Loft shirt that I love for the first time and some new gladiator sandals that I just got...feelin snazzy! :) Here's to a great night! Clink, clink!
Hot mama!
ReplyDeleteHa! Thanks Kodi! That's you though! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen you say going out? Do you mean leaving the house without your children and not going to the grocery because otherwise I'm not sure what that is.
ReplyDeleteHaha Gretchen! Yes, I got to go to a restaurant in Chillicothe and have some Bahama Mamas and appetizers with 3 of my best friends..as well as lots of laughs. I imagine we are way louder than we realize!! They went on to bowl but I cut the night short because Memphis has had a cough that I was scared would turn into something. All Clinton had to do was get them to bed...give it a whirl sometime! You won't regret it I'm sure! :)
ReplyDelete